Manx2 require all passengers over the age of 16 and passengers travelling alone under 16 to provide valid photographic ID upon check-in
We accept the following ID :
- Passport (valid and up to two years expired)
- UK photographic driving licence
- Armed forces identity card
- Police warrant card
- Council or government-issued bus pass
- National ID card
- Valid airport security pass
- NUS cards (National Union of Students )
- Citizens card
Please contact our Reservations Centre should you require any further information on our identification policy prior to making a booking.
Manx2 reserve the right to deny boarding to any passenger not in possession of the correct ID on check-in.
Manx2 passengers under 16 travelling with an adult do not require separate photographic identification.